Sylvia Tosun - "World Keeps Turning"

Top Hits Music :  Sylvia Tosun - "World Keeps Turning" Video, Music Lyrics and Music Downloads
Top Dance Songs June 2011



Sylvia Tosun - "World Keeps Turning" Lyrics

Now I don't wanna be without you
I never meant to take it this far
Your love for me was always new
And then the world kept turning

Time will never wait here for us
We can't hang around here too long
We'll have to find a way to let it go
And let the world keep turning

This situation's got me confused
The road ahead is harder to see
So what are we supposed to do
When the world keeps turning

We're standing in a moment that's past
And holding on to something that's gone
I'm out of breath and fading fast
While the world keeps turning

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah - The World Keeps Turning
Keeps Turning...


MP3 Downloads Sylvia Tosun - World Keeps Turning (TLA Mix / Bellatrax Original Edit)

Popular Posts